IMPORTANT – Goods supplied as ordered and returned for credit must be accompanied by an Invoice Number. We reserve the right to retain such sums as equal to the value by which the goods have diminished as a result of handling by you, the consumer, beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You will be liable for the cost of return of goods and costs of services provided during the cancellation period, or deduction for use. Special orders cannot be returned for credit or exchange
1. FAULTY PRODUCTS
- a. Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturers warranty period which is usually 12 months.
- b. The complete product must be returned unless, if agreed by the Company, a specific part may be returned.
- c. Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Company.
Electrical Xpress Ltd does not accept liability for indirect or consequential loss.
2. NON-FAULTY GOODS
- a. Products must be complete and in their original packaging with any instruction leaflets.
- b. Products must be returned within 28 Days of the purchase date.
- c. Refunds for any products not required are at the discretion of the Company.
- d. Non-standard products that have been ordered specially cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- e. Shipping Charges will be deducted from the refund.
- f. Products must be returned unused and in a saleable condition complete with their original packaging and any promotional items associated to the purchase. Where appropriate, any manuals or user information documents must be included with the item.
- g. We are unable to refund any products which have been specially ordered. Any cables which have been cut to length cannot be returned.
3. PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING FAULTY PRODUCTS (or requesting a replacement).
Please complete the returns form with the relevant information
You will be advised of how the products will be exchanged or of the issue of a refund.
4. SHORT OR NON-DELIVERY
If you experience a short or non delivery, please contact the Company within 3 Days of receiving the goods with the following information:
- a. The invoice number
- b. The date of purchase
- c. The product code(s)
Our sales advisers will investigate the problem and refer back to you as soon as possible.